Friday, December 12, 2008

A Good Stamping Day

In addition to winning the $50 Gift Certificate for my Stamping Bella card (see post below), I also found out that another one of my cards was chosen as the featured Card of the Week over at the Fans of Karen Lockhart page, located at Papercraft Planet. I made this card for one of the challenges for the last Virtual Stamp Night. I used one of Karen Lockhart's Quilt Blocks for this one. I just love her images. My card was featured through the week of December 8th. Pretty cool, huh?


The final "good stamping day" event was that the second card posted here was named in the 'FAVORITES OF THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 7TH" thread on Splitcoast Stampers. To be mentioned in this thread is like being named Miss America, in my humble opinion. Every week, I read this thread and see so many beautiful creations by some of the most amazing stampers. Every week, I am in awe of their work. To my utter elation and joy, one of the cards that I made for the Stamping Bella 2nd Anniversary was named in the FAVORITES OF THE WEEK thread (Post #16). When I saw my name listed, I nearly fainted. For those that aren't familiar with this thread, y'all are probably thinking I've lost my mind. But I was absolutely thrilled and over-joyed to be named among all the incredible stampers that were named along with me. It really was an amazing feeling for me. Thanks, MissBoo!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Michelle L. said...

Congratulations on the blog, Karolyn! And as the proud owner of the quilt card, I have to say the picture doesn't do it justice. It is a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karolyn! This wedding card is ridiculously cute! Great coloring and card design. :)