Friday, December 12, 2008

Stamping Bella Winner!

Oh my gosh! This past weekend was Stamping Bella's 2nd Anniversary and her Design Team was hosting three different challenges over in the SCS forum to celebrate this event! There was a color challenge, a theme challenge, and a sketch challenge. Well, my card won for the Sketch Challenge, hosted by Shannan Teubner. I won a $50 gift certificate to the Stamping Bella store. Woohoo!!

So this is my first official blog post. My niece, Stacey, helped me set this up. [THANKS, STACE!!] It's something I've wanted to do for a long time. I just really wanted a place to post pictures of my cards and papercrafts because it's what makes me happy. Hopefully something I do will make you happy, too. Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave me some love before you leave!!

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

I'm so glad you started blogging, your work is fabulous!
A belated congrats on winning the Bella gift certificate! Your card is wonderful!