Saturday, March 21, 2009

Time Is Running Out!!



Time is running out to get your entries in for this week's Twisted Thursday sketch challenge - remember, the "twist" is to ADD HARDWARE somewhere on your card or project. We'd love to see your interpretation of the sketch and what you do with that sweet little mouse image that those generous ladies from Shirley's 2 Girls offered for FREE to you if you play along with us this week. So, "Gracie" says - get out your scissors and tape and start crafting!! See all the deets of the challenge in my post below.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Cheryl Walker said...

Hello sorry my post is later than what i wanted it to be, but I had to remake my card since I was sooo into the image, i completely forgot this was a sketch challenge...lol shame on me. Anyways I did post my card to SCS and here is a link.http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1284581?cat=500&ppuser=155560

Thank you soooo much for this fun challenge, and I love this little mouse, toooo sweet!!!! Thanks again, and have a wonderful day!!

Also will have to post on my blog both cards :)

Hugs,
Cheryl