Monday, April 6, 2009

Twisted Thursday #5 Winner!


Search RANDOM.ORG
True Random Number ServiceRandom Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 12


Timestamp: 2009-04-06 17:37:17 UTC

Hi Everyone! You probably didn't know this but I've been MIA the past several days. I've been at Washington State University for Mom's Weekend with my daughter. I won't bore you with the details, but wanted to let you know who the winner of last week's Twisted Thursday was.

Shauna Pester submitted the winning design for last week's Twisted Thursday sketch challenge! Didn't she do a wonderful job of interpreting the sketch?!! I love the soft colors and that little water can image. Wowza!!

Thanks so much to everyone who played along with us. We loved every single one of your creations that you shared with us. Shauna gets her choice of one stamp from Shirley's 2 Girls. Congratulations, Shauna! Please join us again this Thursday for Twisted Thursday #5 right here on my blog. It'll be another sketch challenge, with a "twist" of course, and another prize for the winner.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Justine said...

Way to go Shauna!!!