Monday, May 25, 2009

If It Isn't One Thing, It's Another . . . .

Hello My Creative Friends!

I wasn't able to stay up until midnight last night to choose a winner for last week's Twisted Thursday, although I had commented on all of the entries before I went to bed at 11:00. Wish I had stayed up now . . . when I woke up this morning to let Random.org choose a winner, MR. LINKY WAS GONE!!! What the HECK?!!!! First it's Internet Explorer giving me fits, and now it's Mr. Linky. For crying out loud!!!! I know there were at least 15 entries, but I don't know who those entries were off the top of my head. I'll hope and pray that Mr. Linky comes back some time today - I'll check back regularly throughout the day. If he doesn't . . . well, I'll have to come up with an alternative prize distribution method. Ugh!! In the meantime, I hope you'll all come back this Thursday for another fun Twisted Thursday challenge, and maybe by then, technology will finally agree to cooperate with us all!!

Happy Memorial Day!! Smiley from millan.net

No comments: