Friday, July 24, 2009

Shirley's 2 Girls Sneak Peek Week - DAY TWO!

Yay! Today’s my day to share the first of my samples for the Shirley’s 2 Girls’ new releases! As you know, the Sisters are at CHA, and they’ve left the Ladies With Attitude behind to show you what they’ll be busy selling while at CHA – Mazie and her Summer of Love friends!!

Today’s stamp of the day is called Love Bug Mazie. Is she just too flippin’ cute for words?!! Check out that Bug!! Wouldn’t you just love to have a groovy ride like that? I paper-pieced Mazie’s bug using some brand spankin’ new digi paper that Shirley’s 2 Girls is releasing along with this darling Mazie image. It’s just one of several funky digi papers that go perfectly with the Peace, Love and Rock & Roll theme that surrounds these new releases.

I’m not the only one with a sample of Love Bug Mazie to share with you today. Please hop on over to see Debbie, Joy and Shelly and remember to leave us a comment on each of our blogs in order to win today’s stamp, Love Bug Mazie. There will also be one lucky winner at the end of our Sneak Peek Week (July 30th) to win every one of the new releases! What the heck are you waiting for?!! Trip on over and leave us some love!! The new releases will be available for purchase at midnight on July 30th! For a complete list of events, go HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Fabulous card love every little detail!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wowzers!

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my gosh! I am blown away! Your card is absolutely awesome!!!!! You totally rock!!!

Kelly said...

om my GOODNESS how cut is that card???!!!!!! I love your paper piecing for the card and it is totally Groovy man....!

Anonymous said...

I love how you paper pieced Mazie's car...the perfect touch:)

Pegg S said...

Adorable card! This image is so fun. I love the little charm you used too!

Stephanie said...

Oh this is fantastic!

Cathy Spicer said...

Adorable!!! The paper is AWESOME!

Georgia said...

Love the bright colors! Cute stamp!! Can't wait to see what's next.

Stampin_melissa said...

Cute card! Love all the details you added, cute antenna!

Jane Wetzel said...

absolutely cute card!! I WANT THIS!

Jeannie said...

How fun are these? I just bought a beetle!! Are they going to be digital or just stamps?

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Carla said...

I love this bug paper pieced! Great card!!!

Brenda said...

Fabulous fun card.

melissa dahan said...

I LOVE THAT! So cute!! I also love your header!

Unknown said...

Awwesome!

Terri said...

Love how you paper pieced the car, total cuteness!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love your paperpieced car!! I hope my name is drawn for this image. Too cute!

Sheila D said...

This is the coolest! Love the "peace sign" on the antenna.

StampinCathy said...

OMGOSH! All I can say is this card is so GROOVY! I just love the DP and that antenna is so cool. Thanks for this inspiring card.

Kelly said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the fun colors!

Justine said...

WOW, you are Rockin this Sneak Peek Week. Love it Karolyn

Cheri said...

Haha! I love the patterned paper on the car - groovy! =D