Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Owl-O-Ween!!

Hello!

Halloween is my favorite holiday to create projects for!! It's just one of those "holidays" that is just so fun! The costumes, the candy, and the colors - the best!! So, when I received this My Cute Stamps set - Happy Owl-O-Ween - from Julie at ABC Toys & Crafts, I nearly flipped my lid. Every stinkin' image in the set is perfecto for rockin' Halloween projects. I also got to use one of my new Martha Stewart edge punches - can you see that spider web edge? This is going to be a fabulous tool in my Halloween crafting this year! It appears that Julie has sold out of the spider web edge punch, but she still has the spider web corner punch - ca-YUTE!! Hurry and get one before they disappear, too!









STAMPS: Happy Owl-O-Ween (My Cute Stamps)
INK: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
PAPER: Superstition DP (Dream Street Papers), Orange Fizz CS (Poptone), True Black CS (PTI), Linen Vellum (PTI), White CS (Neenah)
ACCESSORIES: Spider Web Edge Punch (Martha Stewart Crafts), Black Gingham Ribbon (Making Memories), Button, Scrapper's Floss (Karen Foster), 3-D Dots (EK Success), Black Self-Adhesive Jewels (Hero Arts), Square Classic and Scalloped Nestabilities, Circle Classic Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Janome Sew Mini

Two pieces of business, before I sign off.

1. All Inkadinkadoo stamps are 20% off at ABC Toys & Crafts until August 15!
2. There's still time to play in Shirley's 2 Girls Twisted Thursday challenge - you have until Wednesday night at midnight! We'd love you to join us!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

Terri said...

I LOVE card and as my goofy friend would say..."winner, winner chicken dinner!"! Great web punch too!