Friday, August 7, 2009

My Cute Stamps - Fishy Fun!


Another new My Cute Stamps set is being showcased today over at the ABC Toys & Crafts DT Blog. Heidi is featuring Fishy Fun. I love these darling images, especially the crab! My DH made his living running a crab processing plant in Dutch Harbor, Alaska, so crabs are very near and dear to my heart. And of course the rest of the images in this set are just too cute for words, don't you think?

Wanna WIN this set? Well head on over to the ABC Toys & Crafts DT Blog and leave a comment on Heidi's project.

Wanna WIN a $25 shopping spree at ABC Toys & Crafts? Then head on over to the STORE BLOG for all the details on how to win!

Wanna WIN the Martha Stewart BLOG CANDY that I'm giving away? Then check out THIS
post from a few days ago.

The winner's of all three prizes will be chosen and announced on Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Super cute stamp set, girlie. Still bustin' my behind painting and haven't been able to "play" for days! Need to get this project done and get on with life, kwim?