Saturday, August 8, 2009

Winners, Winners, Chicken Dinners!!

Everyone loves to win, right?!! Winning is one of my most favorite feelings!! There's nothing like the rush of finding out you won something, don't you think?!! Well, we've got three winners to announce today!!

First, the winners of each of the My Cute Stamps Stamp of the Day are:

Monday's "Go Green" stamp set - # 42 Chris

Tuesday "Chandelier" - # 20 Chris

Wednesday "Ooga Booga" - # 18 Jenn

Thursday "Tea Party" - # 5 Cheri Howard

Friday " Fishy Fun" - # 30 Gwen

The winner of the ABC Toys & Crafts $25 Shopping Spree is:

And the winner of my BLOG CANDY is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

14

Timestamp: 2009-08-08 16:06:22 UTC

GINNY

Congratulations to all the winners! Ginny, please email me (garkarlon@comcast.net) with your full name and mailing address, and I'll get those yummy Martha Stewart goodies out to you!!

1 comment:

Family Recipe said...

Want a delicious easy recipe for the family
then try this new recipe I recently found
I made it for a family dinner
the entire family enjoyed it very much