Friday, September 25, 2009

Give Thanks . . . .

Hi Peeps!

TGIF!! This week has flown by, and I don't feel like I got alot accomplished. The weather has been beautiful this week, so it's been a good week for sure. But boy am I glad it's the weekend! Any fun plans in your future? I'd love to hear all about them!!

Today's card features one of the new Karen Lockhart images that was just released - this one's called Harvest Window. I am obsessed with windows and doors - isn't this one amazing? I paired it with some new 6 x 6 DP by Memory Box, called Twilight. I colored the image with my Copics, using the color palette from the designer paper. The ribbon is some yummy May Arts grosgrain that I got on one of my retail therapy shopping trips with my buddy, Terri. Also added some gorgeous Martha Stewart orange glitter. Gotta have some bling for good measure, right?!! The sentiment is from the Limitless Labels clear set by Papertrey Ink.

That's it for me today! I'll be back on Tuesday with my ABC Toys & Crafts sample - the last of my Halloween samples (unless I get a wild hair and create some more!). Thanks so much for stopping by. Your kind words and time mean the world to me! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Justine said...

So beautiful Karolyn, love the soft coloring

Erin Smetak said...

I love your window!!!! It's so cool! And I love that big scallop on the bottom! Is that a nestie? I want it!!!! I love how it looks on your card!

Terri said...

This is amazing...love the window and your coloring is gorgeous. Is that a border punch with the big scallops...you always find the coolest "toys"...love it!

See ya soon!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful - yes, I like doors and windows and wee house stamps too! lol, thanks for playing along!!