Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shirley's 2 Girls Digi Saturday at SNR/Card Universe!!

Hey Chickies!

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday morning as much as I am. Just thought I'd pop in and let you all know that Shirley's 2 Girls is sponsoring Digi Saturday tonight over at SNR/Card Universe. There will be a FREE digital image (pretty darned cute, I tell ya!), a challenge, lots of fun chatter and hilarity, and PRIZES!! It'll be loads of fun - you'll get a chance to chat with the two brilliant minds behind Shirley's 2 Girls, as well as a couple of the gals from the S2G Design Team. I promise it'll be a fun time. So, if you don't have other plans, and you're feeling creative, join us over at SNR/Card Universe!! All the fun starts at 5:00 p.m. PST and lasts until 7:00 p.m. - hope you can make it!!

Also, there's still time to play along with us for Twisted Thursday. You can get all the deets of that HERE!

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Justine said...

WOW you ladies were ultra chatty, I woke up to over 700 emails in my in box!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it