Monday, October 26, 2009

S2G BLOG HOP BLOG CANDY WINNER!

Good Morning!!

Thank you all for your very kind comments on my S2G Blog Hop project, and for telling me which of the S2G stamps is your favorite. I enjoyed reading each and every comment! And wow, the Blog Hop projects were absolutely amazing, each and every one of them!!

So, I guess you're wondering who won my BONUS Blog Candy, hmmmm? Well, here ya go!


Congratulations, Charlene, who said:

My favorite is def this bride stamp! I have a friend getting married and that would be perfect for her thank you cards! :) I love how you used the pearls in the bouquet!
Awww . . . how sweet, huh?!! Charlene, I'll get that yummy blog candy in the mail to you if you'll send me your snail mail addy!

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll have another crafty Christmas card for you tomorrow, so I hope you'll come back!

2 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

hooray for Charlene!!! way to go girl!!! :)

Charlene said...

Thank you Karolyn!!! I am like...WooohooOOO!! {Doing a dance right now} That is sweet candy I'm lovin already. I am so grateful. :) Hugs,
Charlene