Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Share the Joy . . . Again!


Hey Chicklets!!

I'm sooo loving these new Hero Arts Cling stamps that I got from ABC Toys & Crafts. I made up another card using this adorable little Share the Joy Snowman image. I also used a new Hero Arts background, called Four Leaf Grid, that is just too fun and versatile for words. I stamped the Four Leaf Grid in Versamark, and then heat embossed it with some Sparkling Ice embossing powder that I had in my stash. Doesn't it look like snowflakes? I paper-pieced Mr. Snowman using some brand spankin' new Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses DP - from the 6" x 6" pad (I think Julie has ordered some of these amazing pads - they should be in her store very soon!) I also wanted to point out that I "altered" the sentiment that goes with this stamp set. See how in the picture to the right the sentiment is stacked vertically? Well, I took my handy dandy little rubber snips, and cut each word out individually. Then I placed them on my clear block in the configuration that would fit in my space. I LOVE that about these Hero Arts Cling Stamps!!

*******

ABC Toys & Crafts has ALL Inkadinkadoo stamps on sale for 25% off from now until October 24th. Julie has a huge selection of both clear and red rubber Inkadinkadoo stamps, and her service is outstanding!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your kind words and just the fact that you take time out of your day to stop by humble little blog here just make my day.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Girl, you are just all that and a bag of chips. Such darling, crafty items to share today...love them all! Too bad I am not a wine drinker or I would be begging for those cute wine charms. Wonderful hostess gift idea! FUN, FUN, FUN!

Michelle L. said...

So cute! I love the paper piecing and all that bling along the bottom!