Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Toot! Toot!!

Hi Peeps!

I just had to pop in and share a bit of news that has me dancing around like a silly fool!  So, you know the baby boy card that I posted here yesterday?  Well . . . Dawn McVey, one of my stamping heros, chose it as one of the top 10 cards for her Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #21 - see for yourself HERE!  OH MY GOSH!!  I am beside myself with happiness, and I just had to share with you all!

Could this day get any better?!  I don't think so . . . .  I'll probably have something crafty for you tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by!



10 comments:

Justine said...

girlfriend you deserve to dance around this is fantastic and Dawn is so Hot right now. LOL (that is from Zoolander) I always seem to miss her challenges, let me know when they are so I can play. Don't forget the little people on your ride to stardom

Terri said...

Of course that card deserved a shout out, it was absolutely darling! Way to go, my friend! CONGRATS!

Piali said...

YAY!!!! Congrats Karolyn...love that card..you Rocked it. I like Dawn's stamping a lot too..
Hugs
Piali

Anita said...

Congrats!

Lydia said...

Congrats that is awesme such a great card!

Patti J said...

OMG, how exciting! Dawn is one of my long time heroes too! Congrats dear girl!!!! Great job!

Michelle /Eliotstamps said...

Congrats, friend! That is awesome.

Erin Smetak said...

That is so fantastic!!!! Good for you!!! I would be dancing around too!!!! You deserve it, that card ROCKS!!!!! Congrats to you!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations, Karolyn!

Maria Matter said...

Big Hugs & Congratulations!!!
You ROCK Karolyn!!!!
blessings, Maria