Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You Light Up My Life!

Hi Kids!

I told you that I've been quite crafty lately - I've actually gotten quite a few cards done in the last several days, which is unusual for me!  For the first time in a long time, my stamping time is mine, for the most part.  That's such a freeing feeling, I gotta tell ya.  I have to believe that  it has contributed to my increased mojo - yay!


STAMPS:  Small Chandelier (Hero Arts), You Light Up My Life (Impress)
INK:  Versamark
PAPER:  True Black CS (PTI)
ACCESSORIES:  Raspberry Fizz 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8" Scor-Tape, Dazzling Diamonds, Glue Dots, Cricket Embossing Powder (Zing/American Crafts), White Embossing Powder (Zing/American Crafts)

Here's a card that I made for the Hero Arts January Contest - the themes are Friendship and Valentines.  I'd so send this to a friend for Valentine's day - I have a few friends that would totally get a kick out of it!  The colors are a bit bright - but I kinda like that.  I was actually inspired by a card that I saw on Heather Pulverenti's blog HERE.  I knew when I saw it that this new Hero Arts Small Chandelier stamp would look really cool in bright green EP and all blinged out.

That's it for me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I've got a few more goodies that I'll share with you over the next couple of days.  I hope you'll come back to see!



3 comments:

Terri said...

Super cuteness...you know me loves lots of "bling", never too much of that! See ya Friday!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi there! Beautiful card, Karolyn. The colors are stunning.

Justine said...

This is an amazing stamp, I really should add it to my collection. It is one of those that you can just stamp and go. I like that