Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thinking of You!

Hi Peeps!

Happy Sunday!  I wanted to pop in really quick on this beautiful Sunday morning to share another card that I made for the Moxie Fab Doilies & Lace Challenge.  I actually got some direction and assistance with this one from my sweet friend, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  It's definitely an unusual color combination, but one that's growing on me.  I stamped the Circle Lace image in Versamark and heat embossed with Mustard embossing powder.  I added the ice blue pearls for added dimension and elegant detail.  What do you think?

STAMPS:  Circle Lace (Hero Arts), Looking Through the Trees (Papertrey Ink)
INK:  Versamark (Tsukineko), Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
PAPER:  Smokey Shadow CS (Papertrey Ink), River Rock CS (Facets/Paper Zone)
ACCESSORIES:  Ice Blue Self-Adhesive Pearls (Kaiser Craft), Ribbon (May Arts), Mustard Embossing Powder (Zing/American Crafts), Stampin' Dimensionals (Stampin' Up!), Corner Rounder (EK Success)



I'll be back to share my ABC Toys & Crafts sample on Tuesday.  But before I go, don't forget about our DT competition!  Just click on the blinkie above, and it'll take you directly to the ABC Toys & Crafts store.  Use the discount code as many times as you like until March 31st for 20% off your entire order!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!




5 comments:

Terri said...

Great card, Missy! You definitely nailed the doilies and lace theme...this is perfect! Did you use up all those pearls that you bought the other day?
Did you have fun creating in your jammies this past weekend (or was it sweats?).

Kristin said...

I love the contrast of the yellow with blue-grey...GORGEOUS!

Alicia said...

Really striking, I like it!

Sue Lelli said...

We are so on the same wavelength - my blog is Card Therapy! We'd probably be crafting buddies! Anyway Great card! LOVE the yellow doilie on the blue. It really stands out!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karolyn! Thanks again for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)