Saturday, April 24, 2010

Two Posts on Saturday - CPS 163!

I'm baaaaccckkkk!!  LOL

I created another sketch challenge card with a deadline of today, so I didn't want to miss it.  Hence, the second post in one day, and on a Saturday no less.  LOL



This sweet little card was created for two different challenges - Card Positioning Sketch #163, and the Wplus9 Design Studio Color Challenge #3.  I'll probably use the color challenge again, since the deadline for that one isn't until May 7th.  Again, I'm new to both of these challenges - fun stuff, I tell ya!  I used a Hero Arts clear set called Adorable Baby Girl.  Super cute images!!  The background on the white panel, as well as the border on the sorbet panel were created using Papertrey Ink's Background Basics:  Tin Types and Background Basics:  Botanical.  The sentiment came from Bitty Baby Blessings.  I used my Slice and the Basic Elements Design Card that comes with it to create the circle.

I think that's it for me today . . . but don't hold your breath on that one!  Hehehe



3 comments:

Michelle L. said...

This is such a sweet card, Karolyn. I love the scallops and the pretty bow.

Melisa Waldorf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melisa Waldorf said...

Adorable!!