Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Chill of Winter!

Happy Wednesday People!!

Just poppin’ in real quick before I head out to my sister’s house.  She’s moving, so I’ve been helping her clean and get her old house ready for the new owners to move in.  Then babysitting my little snugglebug for the evening.  If I had my way, my daughter and son-in-law would go out EVERY night so that I could babysit!  LOL
 Winter Chill_edited-1

This is a sweet little card that I made for a pub call a few months ago, and I realize that I never shared it with you.  Sadly, it didn’t get picked up, but three others did, so I was happy about that!  LOL  So, how freakin’ cute are those snuggly winter garments?!!  The images are from an Impression Obsession set that I picked up when I won one of IO’s card challenges.  I adore these images, and plan to use them frequently as the weather gets colder and winter sets in.

STAMPS:  Warmest Holiday Wishes (Impression Obsession), Chill of Winter (A Muse Artstamps), Faux Fun (Waltzing Mouse Stamps)
INK:  Rich Cocoa (Memento), Versamark (Tsukineko)
PAPER:  Kraft and Aqua Mist CS (PTI), Hot Fudge CS (French Poptone), Snow & Cedar DP (Poppystamps)
ACCESSORIES:  Buttons (PTI), Rustic Button Twine (PTI), Stampin’ Dimensionals (Stampin’ Up!), Glue Dots, Janome Sew Mini
NEWS BITS:
  • LAST DAY TODAY for 20% off all Martha Stewart Punches (including newest holiday punches) at ABC Toys & Crafts.  Check it out HERE!
  • My buddy, Terri, has a great giveaway going on over at her new blog, Fresh Cut Flours – you could win a $35 gift card to CSN Online stores.  Check out the deets HERE!
That’s it for me today, peeps.  Hope you have an amazing day today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments:

Justine said...

Very cute Karolyn

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute card Karolyn! Sounds like you are thoroughly enjoying being a granny!