Friday, March 11, 2011

Toot!! Toot!!

Happy Friday, Friends!!

Boy, is it quiet around here . . . our kids and grandson left yesterday.  I miss them already.  But we've got a quick couple of months here in the desert and then we'll be back in "sunny" Washington for the summer, spending every free minute with them again.


Thought I'd share a card I made using the new March release Paper Smooches set called Spiffy Scooters.  Seriously, could this scooter be any cuter?  When I saw this set, it took my breath away - my brain started spinning with ideas!!  So stinkin' fun, right?!

Lastly, I was thrilled to little pieces to see that Cath Edvalson at the Moxie Fab World Blog chose my Washi Tape card as one of the winners of her challenge!!  Squeal!!!  Needless to say, I was doing the silly dance once again!!  There was a new challenge posted on the Moxie Fab World Blog yesterday that I'm so gonna play along with - Cityscapes.  Fun, right?!!  You all should play, too - seriously, super fun stuff!!

That's it for me today, kids!  I'm having dinner with a sweet friend from high school tomorrow, and hope to get a little bit of stamping done on Sunday.  Have an amazing weekend, friends . . . and thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments:

Jen W. said...

I love this scooter image and you paper piecing is fantastic! Perfect retro patterns for a retro Vespa! :)

Erin Smetak said...

Very cute card!!! Congrats on the Moxie Fab win! I did love that tape card! Have a great weekend!!!