Friday, April 8, 2011

Thinking of You!

 

Hola Peeps!

 

Happy Friday!  I’ve had an amazing week, so I wanted to pop in and share a card with you all that I made a few weeks ago.  It’s actually a remix of a card that I made for the last Paper Crafts Magazine Go-To Sketches for Card Makers 2 call.

 

Thinking of You Royalty

 

This card was created using one of my fave-a-lave clear stamp sets from WPlus9 Designs called Mehndi Medallions.  I stamped different sized medallions in the pattern according to Sketch #40 using Fresh Ink pigment inks.  I stamped three of the medallions off a second time and punched out the centers using a circle punch, and then popped them up with dimensional squares.  I added a little bling in the centers for more dimension.  I love the color combo, and will definitely use that again.

 

I hope you have a great weekend.  My sweet neighbor is coming over to stamp for a bit this afternoon, so I hope to get some crafting done today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is super fun! I love the rainbow of colors from the medalions!

Virginia L. said...

Simply gorgeous and delightful!

Jen Carter said...

Love this card!! The design and colors are so beautiful!! I love that set too! :)