Tuesday, June 28, 2011

P.S. I Love You!

 

Happy Tuesday, Friends!

 

I had a chance to get some crafting done last night, and I wanted to share with you one of the projects that I created.  I love the Splitcoast Stampers Clean and Simple Challenge – it’s one of my faves, so I was glad to have some time to actually play along this week.  This week’s challenge is a color challenge – Black, White and Red.

 

PS I Love You

I adore my Silhouette – I think I’ve mentioned it a time or two . . . haven’t really played with her since we arrived here in WA.  I recently purchased some really fun designs from the Silhouette Studio, and one of them was just begging to be used on today’s card.  I love the clean and graphic feel of the end result of this.  And it was super easy to make!

 

BlogDesignLogo

So, before I go, did you notice that I made some changes around here?  Yep, I got myself a brand spankin’ new blog header, sidebar buttons, siggie and watermarks!!  All thanks to the uber talented Karen Baker of The Bald Dragonfly.  I adore the clean and graphic lines and the striking color palette, don’t’ you?!  Karen was an absolute dream to work with, so if you’re in the market for a new blog design, I can recommend her without hesitation!!  Thank you, Karen, for making this my happy place!!  LOL

 

That’s it for me today, kids!  Thanks so much for stopping by – your sweet comments melt up my heart!  I’ll be back soon!!

 

PaperTherapySignature

7 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the card and hip, hip horary for Karen's fabulous blog header work!

Terri said...

Great card, love all that you do with your Silhouette...gotta sell me some more cookies so I can afford to buy one of these puppies, lol!

Your blog header looks AWESOME...perfect for the true "clean and simple" girl!

Is it October yet?!

Jenny said...

Loving the blog makeover, Karen certainly does a great job :0
Brilliant card too, the silhouette is certainly a great machine for the craft room:0
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

Your card is AMAZING! Love the simplicity, it really packs a punch!
Your 'new look' blog is totally chic!!

Karen B. said...

I think you should bring out your silhouette more! Your blog looks grand, thank you for the kind words and for being a gem to work with!

Erin Smetak said...

Oh, I know how much you love your Silhouette! ;) I was actually talking to someone about getting a Silhouette instead of a Cricut and talked about your love affair! ;D

All joking aside, your card absolutely rocks! I want to make a card like that now! You have inspired me!

Oh, and LOVE the new blog look!!!!
It's so peaceful here and pleasing to the eye!

Christa said...

Great card! I really should go and use my Silhouette!