Saturday, January 5, 2013

Winner! Winner! Chicken Dinner!

Hello sweet friends!

 

Popping in quickly to announce the winner of the big box o’ stamps that I was giving away in THIS Season of Giving post.  So without further ado, I give you the winner:

Seasons of Giving Random 282

 

Seasons of Giving Winner 282

Congratulations, Judy!  I’ve sent you an email letting you know that you’ve won.  Thank you to everyone who left me some love over the last few days.  Each and every comment warmed my heart.  This stamping community that I am so blessed to be a part of is nothing short of amazing.

 

I’m on my way to pick up my bestie for a cropping date.  Hope you have some creative plans in your near future!  Have a great weekend!

PaperTherapySignature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm beyond excited that I was chosen to receive your awesome prize package. What a gift!!! I haven't received your email yet, but I'm sure it's coming. Thanks again for participating in that great hop, and thanks for your generosity!!

Debbie Adams said...

Congrats Judy! Enjoy. : )

Cheryl Wright said...

Congratulations, Judy, that is totally awesome!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations Judy! How nice of Karolyn to give such a lovely prize.

Unknown said...

Well I left a comment and I know for a fact at least one other person did. Hope you are getting them Karolyn, because you totally deserve it!!!!