Thursday, April 11, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #23–Hello!

CTS23 Graphic

Hello my crafty friends!

Back again with this week’s CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge.  Isn’t this a super fun design?!  I love that the elements are so inspiring and can be interpreted in so many ways!

CTS23 - Hello

Of course, the one time that I can be a little creative, I interpret the sketch pretty literally.  Hahaha  But it is what is – this is what I saw!  This project came together so quickly that I had to look at my watch twice to make sure I hadn’t lost my mind!  LOL  Washi tape and a wood veneer word bubble.  Could that be any easier?!

We’d love to see your take on the sketch!  You can link up your projects at the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge Blog.  While you’re there, be sure and check out the samples that my teamies made for your viewing pleasure.

I’m off to do some housework.  My kids are winging their way back to Seattle, and my mother-in-law is arriving this afternoon to spend four days with us while recuperating from double knee surgery.  Sometimes it feels like a revolving door around here!  LOL

Thanks so much for stopping by today – you always make my day!

PaperTherapySignature

8 comments:

Ardyth said...

Wonderful summery colours (the snow is coming down like CRAZY here right now!) and wonderful use of that wooden embellishment!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Kim S said...

A perfect hello! I love the cheerful colors and patterns!

Laurie said...

Well hello amazingly gorgeous CAS card! :)

lostinpaper said...

So chic and 'right now' Karolyn. I'm am coveting all things wood veneer and this one is a beauty lol. LOVE your card!

Geri said...

...it is what it is...and it is GORGEOUS!!! Seriously sweet collection of washi - reminds me of the beach!

Sounds like you might be needing a bit of holiday!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love these colors and the wood...rockin'! Amazing as always, Karolyn.

Lori Barnett said...

THUD. Period.