Thursday, May 9, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #27–Hello Friend

Well, hello again!
CTS27 Graphic
Sheesh – posting four days in a row . . . there must be something wrong with me!  LOL  I’m back today to share the latest and greatest CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge.  Chrissy designed this week’s sketch, and it’s a really good one (aren’t they all?!)

CTS27 - Hello Friend

Here’s my take on the sketch.  I like to twist and turn the sketch in all directions to see what I see . . . I saw a typewriter in this one, if you turn it on it’s side.  Do you see it, too?!  I created the typewriter with my amazing Silhouette Cameo – I can’t imagine my crafty life without that baby, I tell ya!  I’ve listed the other product information at the bottom of the post.

We’d love to see what you all would do with this sketch!  You can link your project up at the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge Blog.  While you’re there, be sure and peruse the other lovely samples that my sweet teammates have created for you!

Okay, kids – that’s it for me today.  I need to get some stuff mailed today (including my mom’s mother’s day card and gift – always running late!  Yikes!)  I hope you have some lovely plans for your day.  Thanks so much for spending a bit of it here with me – I love it when you stop by for a visit!




PRODUCTS USED:
STAMPS: None
INK:  None
PAPER:  White OP CS, Dragonfly CS and Beetle Black CS (Bazzill Basics Paper)
OTHER:  Typewriter Cutting File (Silhouette Online Store), Silhouette Cameo Electronic Die Cutting Machine (Silhouette America), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)

6 comments:

Piali said...

Awesome take on this sketch!!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love your 'retro blue' typewriter! So clever to turn the sketch on its' side to create this really cute card...Love it!

Unknown said...

Very creative! Super fun image.

lostinpaper said...

This is just too cute!

Shelly said...

Such a cute card! Lovin' the typewriter! :)

Geri said...

Wow - you are on fire woman! This typewriter is amazing! Love the striking contrast of the blue/black & white!

I'm so lovin' this crafty roll that you're on! You never fail to inspire me! Thanks!