Friday, November 1, 2013

Avery Elle AEIOU Challenge–I Heart You!

 

Hello Sweet Friends!!

 

I Heart You Avery Elle

 

Popping in quickly to share a project that I created for the Avery Elle October AEIOU Challenge.  I have long been a fan of Avery Elle products and own a pretty substantial collection of their stamps and dies (oh, and their yummy sequins).  So when I saw the most recent AEIOU challenge, I knew it was time to break out the Avery Elle goodies and get to work.

 

AEI-3U Challenge Sketch 10.2013

 

This month’s challenge is a sketch, and it was designed by my cropping buddy and sweet friend, Nina Yang.  I like to look at a sketch and squint my eyes in order to get a “vision” before I decide which product I’ll use.  I saw a bullseye when I squinted my eyes, so that’s what I created!  LOL  It’s pretty simple and straight forward.  But I think that by now you all have figured out that that’s who I am.  I used two different Avery Elle stamp sets – the sentiment came from the set called Aim High and the pink heart is from the set called Lots of Love.  The arrow was die cut using the Aim High coordinating dies and the bullseye was created using my Cameo.  Easy peasy!  There are still a few days left to play along, so if this sketch inspires you, you should totally give it a go!  You can find all of the details of the challenge HERE.

 

Well, that’s it for me today kids.  I’m headed to the Street of Dreams tomorrow, so that should be fun.  I love looking at big, beautiful houses to get ideas for what I’d change in my own house.  A girl can dream, right?!  LOL  Hoping you have some amazing plans for your weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

 

 

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love it Karolyn! You are so good at sketches! I'm so glad you're getting play time again! I like seeing your stuff!

Larissa Heskett said...

Awesome!! Loving your design!! Thanks for sharing and I can see you as the Guest Designer!! ;) have a Fabulous Weekend!! ;)

Geri said...

Our craft world is full of amazingly talented crafters, but you my girl are the top of that list! "Seeing" a bulls eye in this sketch has me thumping the side of my head, wondering why my brain won't work like yours :) You sure know how to inspire others! Thanks!

FABULOUS colors! Fuchsia pink, black and white has got to be the most dynamic color combo ever. Pair it with your amazing bulls eye design and a WINNING card is born!

You rock dear friend!

Alexia Misso said...

Fabulous card Karolyn! Love the design and color, you are so talented!