Happy Thanksgiving friends!!!
Hope this finds you all (my American friends, as well as my non-American friends! LOL) enjoying a lovely time with your family, full with plenty, and grateful for our many freedoms and blessings. My hubby and I are enjoying a Cancun Thanksgiving – ole! LOL Let’s get to the hop, shall we?!
It's Pep Rally week and we’re here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches December release with you! FIVE new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am (EST) on December 1st. At the stroke of midnight, you will find them HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop, we’re offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog.
- THE PRIZE? A $25 gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes.)
- You have until midnight MST on Sunday, December 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, December 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners!
And check out this list of unbelievable talent – we have some new teammates, so be sure and pop in to see what they’ve created for you!
Heidi Van Laar
Karolyn Loncon <-----------YOU’RE HERE!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop.
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
(Which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog!)
(Click on photo to enlarge.)
My sample features the new set called Sweethearts! This set has some amazingly cute heart silhouettes and outlines – super fun to work with and will be awesome to have when creating your upcoming Valentines. I stamped many of the hearts using a light and dark array of rainbow colors – it’s kind of non-traditional, but would be great for any occasion, not just Valentine’s Day, right?
Okay, friends, enjoy the rest of the hop – I know my teamies will be sharing some awesome deliciousness to consume right along with your pumpkin pie! Thanks so much for stopping by today – I am forever grateful to you for it!