Monday, June 30, 2014

My Favorite Things–Day 2 Guest Design Gig!


Happy Tuesday, friends!!

Popping in today to share a sneak peek of another of my projects that is being shared on the My Favorite Things blog today.  It features the CA-YUTEST “Joy Ride” die set (that was part of the June release) that I had a blast playing with!  Here’s a sneak peek of what’s being shared over at the My Favorite Things Blog:

MFT HB2U Car Card Sneak Peek

I’d be ever so grateful if you’d pop on over to the My Favorite Things Blog, check out my project, and leave me some love (if you feel so inclined.)  Thanks, once again, to my loves over at the My Favorite Things team – you all are so AMAZING to work with and I am so happy to get the opportunity to play with products I love and share them with my readers!!

Toodles!


No comments: