Monday, November 10, 2014

Waffle Flower Twelve (12) Days of Gift Giving!

 

Hello sweet friends!!

 

I’m thrilled and elated to let you know that I was invited to participate in Waffle Flower’s Twelve (12) Days of Gift Giving!  Thank you, Nina, for inviting me to play along!  There have been some awesome ideas for holiday gift giving featured over at the Waffle Flower Stamps Blog!  Here’s a sneak peek of the project that I created.

 

Print

 

I’d be so extremely grateful and happy if you’d click on through to the Waffle Flower Stamps Blog to see the whole tutorial on this Thanksgiving Hostess Gift that I created!

 

Also, I’m beyond ecstatic to announce that my sweet granddaughter, Brynley, was released from the hospital yesterday after being in the NICU for two weeks!!  She’s doing great, and is so extremely happy to be at home with her big brothers and mom and dad!  Thank you to everyone who offered up prayers and positive thoughts – it worked!!  You all rock my world!!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by today – it is the best part of my day when you do!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Saw this over on Waffle Flower...Love it!

Geri said...

Swell tag! I'm off to Waffle Flower to check out all the deets!

And...a huge sigh of relief knowing that the wee one is home, surrounded by the love of her family XX OO

Amy Rohl said...

Great wine tag! Heading over to WF now!