Monday, December 15, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #74–Thanks!


Hola chicas!!

RIC74 Graphic

It’s that time again – time to share the next Runway Inspired Challenge!  I KNOW you all are going to love this one!!  I am in AWE!!  Isn’t it beautiful?!  Here’s my take on the inspiration:

RIC74 - Thanks

I used my fave faux watercolor technique on a beautiful reverse floral background stamp – I just love doing that!  I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.

Please click on through to the Runway Inspired Challenge Blog to see the other incredible projects that my teammates have created for you all to drool over!  You’ll also find the rules and regs of the challenge, as well as the linky tool for you to link up YOUR take on the challenge!  Oh, and because it’s the crazy holiday season, you have an extra week to play along!  You have until January 2nd to play along!  Oh, and there’s an amazing prize up for grabs from our sponsor, Ellen Hutson!!  Thank you, Ellen!!

That’s it for me today, friends.  Things will be a bit quiet around here for the next couple of weeks because I’m in Seattle enjoying this holiday season with our family!  I’ll be popping in and out, but not on a regular basis until after Christmas.  So, thanks so much for stopping by today – I love it when you do!



2 comments:

Lynn said...

Have a wonderful time with your family Karolyn! Love your gorgeous water color background.

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous Karolyn!

yahooooo for seattle♥