Hello sweet friends!!
Popping in quickly to share another project that I created for the Avery Elle Winter Release. This one features the new stamp set called Bee Mine, and the coordinating Bee Mine Elle-Ments.
It’s Valentine season, people!! And I love Valentine season!! I especially love making fun little gifties for friends. I think this would be a “sweet” gift for a teacher, too! Here’s a photo of the inside of the tag:
So, this was super easy to create! Here’s the simple how-to’s:
- Trim a piece of Pure White CS to 3” x 6” and score at 3”. Fold in half.
- Place the Bee Mine bee hive die so that a small portion of the top of the beehive extends beyond the top edge of the folded cardstock. Die cut the bee hive.
- Stamp the bee hive from the Bee Mine stamp set onto another piece of Pure White CS, and die cut using the bee hive die.
- Color the bee hive with alcohol markers.
- Using a small hole punch, punch a hole at the top of the folded bee hive; loop some black crochet cord through the hole.
- Adhere the colored bee hive to the folded bee hive using foam tape.
- Stamp the bee hive image a third time, this time onto some Raspberry CS. Trim out the heart, flip it over and adhere it to the front of the bee hive with foam tape.
- To personalize the inside of the tag, stamp the “To:” and “From:” using Elle’s Alpha stamp set.
Voila! You have a cute little tag to attach to a sweet jar of honey-filled candies!! Easy peasy, and sure to make someone fall in love with you! *wink*
Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Team Blog to see what Katie Gehring is sharing today! I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
That’s it for me today, friends! I’ll be spending tomorrow cropping with some funny chicas – can’t wait! I hope you have some fun weekend plans, too! Thanks so much for stopping by – I love it when you do!