Friday, February 20, 2015

Avery Elle–Simply Said: You!


Happy Friday, friends!

I’ve been a busy, busy girl all week long, but I wanted to pop in quickly to share another project I created for the Avery Elle Winter Release.  This one features the Simply Said: You Elle-Ments and coordinating Stamp Set.  It also features two of the images from We Go Together, a couple of the dies from the Oh Yeah Elle-Ments, and patterned paper from the Everyday and Brights Collections.

2-20-15 Simply Said You Elle-Ment

It’s so hard to create masculine cards!!  But I wanted to give it a go since I hardly ever do!  I thought the guitar and drum set paired perfectly with the You Rock sentiment.  I’ve listed the products that I used below.

I’ve got a super busy weekend ahead, my brother-in-laws are here until Tuesday, and I’ve got some pressing crafty deadlines!  Should be an interesting weekend!  LOL  I hope you have a great one planned!  Thanks for stopping by – I am ever so grateful when you do!


7 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Awesome card! And do I see some Copic Marker Blending on there?!! WOW! YOU GO GIRL!

Shelly said...

Such a fun and fabulous card! Enjoy your company! ;)

Hussena said...

What an awesome Masculine card ..Love the combination of stamps and papers you have used ..They look so perfect !!

Lisaerica said...

Karolyn, I agree it's so hard to make a good masculine card. I love the the color combo. My hubby's B-Day is in three weeks, I think I may make a card for my husband from my son and add the word Daddy, "Daddy you rock"!!
As always, thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration.
Oh and thanks again for the info, no searching it took me right to it ;)

Lynn said...

Oh I love this...could definitely put this to use in my house!

Geri said...

The grey, blue and orange are a perfect 'rocker' combo! Awesome coloring and blending! Really like the orange and blue 'graph' paper!

Sounds like you are in for another busy weekend! How do you keep up???

Brandi said...

This is so cute!!!