Sunday, March 1, 2015

AEI♥U Challenge #22–Stripes!!

PRIZE ALERT:  If you're looking for my Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop post, you can find it HERE.
PRIZE ALERT:  If you're looking for my Avery Elle New Release Blog Hop, you can find it HERE.



Hola Chicas!!

I’ve had an amazingly productive weekend, and it’s a good thing because I was soooo behind!!  I’m popping in today to share the next AEI♥U Challenge with you!

Challenge 22

This is a super fun one, don’t you think?  Here’s my take on the challenge:

Challenge 21 - Stripes

It’s kind of hard to see, but there are tone on tone stripes on the card mat behind the image.  Can you see them?!  LOL  They’re there, I promise!  I think if you click on the photo, it’ll be bigger.  Here are the how-to’s of this card:

  • Trim card base from white cardstock; trim mat panel from Silver Fox CS; trim image panel from water color cardstock.
  • Stamp stripes using the Brushed Stamp Set onto the Silver Fox mat using Silver Fox pigment ink; adhere mat to card base with foam tape.
  • Stamp image and sentiment from the Easter Blessings Stamp Set onto the watercolor cardstock using VersaMark; heat emboss using Liquid Platinum embossing powder.
  • Watercolor image using distress inks and a watercolor brush.
  • Add glitter to dots using a Quickie Glue Pen.
  • Adhere image panel to card base with foam tape.

You should click on through to the AEI♥U Challenge Blog to see what my sweet teammates have created to inspire you all – there’s some incredible deliciousness over there!  You’ll also find the InLinkz tool over there to link up YOUR take on the challenge – we’d love to see your beautiful work in our gallery! There are two $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificates up for grabs for the two best entries, so what do you have to lose?!  You have until 12:01 AM on March 26, 2015 to link up your take on the challenge!

That’s it for me today, friends!!  I’m headed to a jewelry party with some girlfriends, and then having guests over for dinner to celebrate our new pool!!  Woohoo!!  Hope you have a wonderful day!!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

Yolanda Garrido said...

Great card! And your stripes are nice!!!! I came from instagram To see your card since I liked it a lot! Nice layout!!!

Holly Young said...

What a great image! I love how you colored it too. The stripes on the background are very nice!

Parker said...

Ooooooo! Pink bunnies. This card is like a fantasy setting. Great job.

Geri said...

Hey pal. Wow!

Been MIA for a bit (emergency laser surgery for a torn retina) so will keep this short (cuz DH/Computer Eye Policeman is watching)

Brandi said...

Stunning!