Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Favorite Things Guest Blogger–Circle Scribble Flowers!


Hey hey!!

I’m popping in quickly to share a couple of sneak peeks of two projects that I created for the My Favorite Things Design Team Blog.  I used the new Circle Scribble Flowers Stamps and Dies to create two very different designs!

3-25-15 MFT Sending Happy Your Way Close Up

PRODUCTS USED:



3-25-15 MFT You Are An Original Close Up

PRODUCTS USED:



I hope you’ll click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Team Blog to check out all the details of these two very different takes on one stamp set!  Oh how I love to “stretch” my supplies!!

Thanks for stopping by!  It really means the world to me when you do!!  Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Veronica Z said...

I love everything about both of these cards Karolyn! Amazing work!

donna mikasa said...

Chica!! Awesome blossom projects! Love, love, love them!!

Geri said...

Sa-weet projects. The scribble flowers have definitely been added to 'my list'. I love the button centers! And how totally effective are they for the backdrop to a modern art project! You've definitely showcased the resourcefulness of this set!

Made By Fairy Sky said...

Great job! I love the colors and the design on your card! Thanks for your sharing!