I’m popping in quickly to share another Avery Elle Design Team project! This one features that over the top, super cute elephant stamp set called Ellie, and the coordinating dies. I’m seeing this sweet little elephant everywhere, and it makes me so happy!! My friend, Heather, illustrated the cutest little guy ever, don’t you think? Here’s my project:
I had this funny vision of Ellie spraying water into the air with his trunk. Isn’t that what elephants do?!! LOL I don’t know . . . I just thought it would be kind of cute. Here’s how I made the card:
- Trim an A2 top folding card base from white cardstock; score at 5.5” and use a teflon bone folder to perfect the crease.
- Die cut an image panel from white cardstock using the Finished Frames Elle-Ments. Using a Splatters Stencil and some blue distress inks, stencil the water splatters onto the image panel.
- Apply Glossy Accents to the stenciled water splatters and allow to fully dry.
- Trim a mat panel from turquoise cardstock and adhere it to the back of the image panel with foam squares.
- Adhere the matted image panel to the card base with foam squares.
- Adhere clear and aqua sequins with liquid adhesive.
Is he not the cutest thing ever? He seriously makes me so happy. I’ve listed the products I used below. I’ll be coming back in just a few minutes to share the next AEI♥U Challenge with you. Thanks so much for stopping by today! I appreciate it more than you know! Have a great weekend!