Hello sweet peeps!!!
I’m still trying to catch up on my life, but I’m finally making some headway, so that’s a huge relief! I plan to spend the entire weekend in my craft room in the hopes that I can finally catch up! In the meantime, I wanted to pop in and share one of the projects that I created for the most recent Avery Elle new release!
This project features the new stamp set called Little Minds. It’s a set full of sweet “thanks teacher” images and sentiments – because, of course, this is the time of your that you really need to take a bit of time to show your appreciation to that amazing educator in your child’s life! Here’s how I created it!
- The A2, top-folding card base is from the Sugar Collection Notecards – Cherry.
- Die cut the image panel from watercolor paper using the Wonky Stitches Elle-Ments.
- Die cut the apple image from some Craft-A-Board using the Little Minds Elle-Ments. Lay the Craft-A-Board apple die cut onto the image panel and run it through your manual die cutting machine to deboss the image (if you need information about the plate sandwich that I used, please don’t hesitate to leave me a message in the comments, or email me!)
- Stamp the apple image from Little Minds Stamp Set using VersaMark Ink into the debossed area on the image panel. Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Watercolor the apple image and background.
- Wrap green and white baker’s twine around the top of the image panel and tie into a bow. Adhere image panel to Cherry cardbase with foam squares.
- Adhere green, white and red enamel dots to image panel.
That’s it! Super easy, and something I’m sure will send a message of thanks and appreciation to your child’s teacher. Honestly, if you have a child in school, your stamp collection should not be without the Little Minds Stamp Set. Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Team Blog to see some additional inspiration. I’ve listed all of the products that I used on this project below.
Okay, friends, that’s it for me today! Thank you so much for stopping by! I’m headed to the Children’s Museum with my middle grandchild – Gramma’s getting messy today for sure! Ha!! Hope you have a great weekend ahead!!