Happy Monday, sweet friends!!
Hope you had as outstanding a weekend as I did! The weather was hot, hot, hot here in Seattle. But I got a lot done in my studio thanks to my handy dandy new Portable AC unit!! Woohoo!! LOL
I’m popping in today to share a project that I created using the new Blueprints 25 Die-Namics from My Favorite Things. When I saw this new die set I knew that I wanted to use the curved flag dies to create waves. Here’s how I created this project:
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from Smooth White Cardstock. Score at 5.5” and fold; perfect crease with a teflon bone folder.
- Using the two curved flag dies from the Blueprints 25 Die-Namics, die cut several of each from three different shades of vellum – here, I used a turquoise, a light blue, and white vellum. (If you don’t have colored vellum, you can color white vellum with markers to create the translucent colors that you want.)
- Adhere the waves to the card base with foam tape, alternating the colors and directions of each wave, and overlapping them to give the effect of rolling waves.
- Trim a strip of Smooth White Cardstock for the left side of the card and adhere it with foam squares. Trim a second piece of Smooth White Cardstock for the left side, stamp the sentiment from Go Overboard Stamp Set with VersaMark, and heat emboss it with Aqua Embossing Powder; adhere the sentiment panel to the card base with foam squares.
- Adhere Sparkling Clear Sequins to the image panel using liquid adhesive.
How easy is that?!!! I love how it turned out! I’ve listed the products that I used below.
That’s it for me today, friends!! Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog today. From the bottom of my heart, it means so much to me when you do. I’ll be back in a couple of days to share the next AEI♥U Challenge with you!! Hope you’ll come back then!