It’s time for the next AEI♥U Challenge, and I can’t wait to share it and my project with you all!
I don’t know if I’ve ever shared this with you all . . . but I believe that I was a “lady of the evening” in a former life. Because I LOVE glitter!! I love anything sparkly!!! So this challenge was tailor-made for me!! LOL Here’s my take on the challenge:
This project features the new stamp set from Avery Elle called Simply Said: Amazing and the coordinating word die. Here’s the how-to:
- Trim an A2 horizontal fold card base from white linen cardstock. Score at 4.25” and fold; perfect crease with a teflon bone folder.
- Trim three .5” x 5.5” strips from New Moon cardstock.
- Trim a .25” strip from silver glitter cardstock.
- Using the Simply Said Amazing Stamp Set and VersaMark ink, stamp “Have An” on one of the strips, and “Birthday” on one of the strips, and heat emboss both with silver embossing powder.
- Using the Simply Said Amazing Elle-Ment, die cut the word Amazing from silver glitter cardstock.
- Adhere the plain black strip to the card base at the bottom; adhere the silver glitter strip above that; then the “Birthday” strip, and lastly the “Have An” strip.
- Position and adhere the word diecut to the card base with foam tape.
Buh-BAM!! Right?!! Easy, graphic yet blingy – be still my heart!! I’ve listed the products that I used below.
Now it's your turn to play along! There are TWO $25 Avery Elle Gift Certificates up for grabs, and I'd love to see you win one of them! You have until Monday, July 27th to add your beautiful work to our gallery! You can find all of the details of the challenge, as well as some additional inspiration from my sweet teammates, by clicking on through to the AEI♥U Challenge Blog - you're going to be blown away!
Thanks so much for stopping by today – it makes my heart skip a beat when you do! I hope you have a great day!!