Friday, July 31, 2015

Avery Elle–Bring On the Cake!!

 

Hola peeps!!

 

TGIF!!  LOL  We’re having another heat wave here in Seattle, and I’m miserable.  I love the sunshine, but I’m a weenie when it comes to heat.  My little portable AC unit is just a chuggin’ along to keep us cool enough to sleep at night, but oh my goodness – I never thought I’d start praying for rain!!  LOL  Thankfully it’s only supposed to last through the weekend and then cool off again.  I guess I can last until then . . . I hope.  LOL

 

7-31-15-Bring-on-the-Cake

 

This is a cute little card (it’s 4” x 4” – so cute, right?!) that I created using the Bring On the Cake Stamp Set and it’s coordinating Bring on the Cake Elle-Ments from Avery Elle. I did a bit of paper-piecing on the cupcake liner, and the rest of the cupcake is colored with Copic Markers.  Oh, and that cute little cherry on top – it’s covered with glossy accents.  It looks good enough to eat, right?!  I also used the Double Pierced Circle Elle-Ments to cut out that little corner window and the Double Pierced Rectangles to cute the outside edge of the polka dot paper.  I so love that pierced detail, don’t you?!  I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.  Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Team Blog to see some additional inspiration!!

 

That’s it for me today, friends!  We’ll be babysitting our granddaughter this weekend while the rest of the family goes camping.  This will be our first sleepover with her at our house . . . I can’t wait to get my mits on that little bug and have her all to myself.  I might let my husband hold her for a minute or two . . . maybe!  LOL I hope you have some awesome plans in store for your weekend!!  I’ll be back tomorrow with a new AEI♥U Challenge project – I hope you’ll drop by to check it out then!

1 comment: