I’m baaaackkkk!! LOL
Popping in today to share another project that I created for the most recent Avery Elle Release. This one features the Swim Team Stamps and complimentary Elle-Ments.
This project involved a little bit of die-cutting and masking, some ink blending, and some stamping and coloring – I think I covered all the bases!! LOL Here’s how I created it:
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from white cardstock. Score at 5.5”, fold and perfect crease with teflon bone folder.
- Trim an A2 panel from white cardstock; die cut a circle from the center of the panel using the Double Pierced Circle Elle-Ments.
- Trim an A2 piece of Stamp Masking Paper; use the image panel as a template and the Double Pierced Circle Elle-Ments to die cut the Masking Paper panel; adhere the mask to the card base.
- Die cut a mask for the waves using the Swim Team Elle-Ments and a piece of acetate.
- Using the acetate waves mask, blend some Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Ink inside the masked off circle on the card base; splatter some droplets of water onto the blended ink, and carefully blot the water spots with a paper towel to remove the ink.
- Stamp the sea grass and school of fish images from the Swim Team Stamp Set inside the ink blended circle; carefully remove the mask.
- On a scrap of white cardstock, stamp the two fish images from the Swim Team Stamp Set, color them with Copic Markers and trim them out with detail scissors.
- Die cut the front panel using the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments; stamp the sentiment from the Swim Team Stamp Set in the lower right hand corner. Adhere the front panel to the card base with foam squares.
- Adhere the fish inside the fish bowl with foam squares; apply Glossy Accents air bubbles and allow to fully dry.
There ya have it! This Swim Team set is so stinkin’ cute. It just so happens that I created this project a few weeks back when my grandsons were here and we had just finished watching “Finding Nemo.” Such a cute movie!! Anywho, please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Team Blog for some additional inspiration! No doubt it’ll be awesome!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I plan to spend much of my weekend crafting – yessss!!! How about you? I hope you have some fun plans for your weekend, too!!