NOTE: IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR MY PRETTY PINK POSH GIVE-AWAY, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Who’s happy that it’s almost the weekend?!! Meeeeee!! LOL We’ve got a busy one in store for us, but it should still be fun . . . just very hectic! Before the chaos ensues, I wanted to pop in and share another project that I created for Avery Elle, featuring the darling stamp set called Seal-Abrate! My sweet friend, Heather Campbell, illustrated this set, and it is sooo stinkin’ cute!!
Are they not the cutest seals ever?!! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2 top-folding card base from some smooth white cardstock; score at 5.5”, fold in half, and perfect crease with teflon bone folder.
- Trim a 5.5” x 3.75” panel from White Linen cardstock. Using the circle dies contained in the Burst Elle-Ments, die cut three circles from the panel on the right side of the panel. Align the left edge of the die cut panel with the left edge of the card base, and trace the circles onto the card base using an erasable pencil.
- Mask off the right edge of the card base with some masking tape.
- Stamp the seal image from the Seal-Abrate Stamp Set inside each circle, rotating the seal so that he’s in three different positions. Color the seals with Copic Markers.
- Lightly blend some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to accentuate the perimeter of each of the seals.
- Stamp the sentiment from Seal-Abrate onto the die cut panel. Adhere the die-cut panel to the card base with foam squares.
- Using the zig zag Dotted Borders Elle-Ments, die cut an zig zag edge from some Aquamarine cardstock, trim it into a strip, and adhere it on the card base, sliding the left edge ever so slightly under the sentiment panel.
- Adhere enamel dots to embellish.
Super easy, I tell ya!! I hope you’ll click on through to the Avery Elle Blog to see some other delicious inspiration from the Avery Elle Design Team. I promise you won’t be disappointed! I’ve listed the products that I used below.
That’s it for today, friends!! I’ll be back with a super special blog post tomorrow, so I hope you’ll drop by to check it out. Oh, and I just might have another giveaway – so I really hope you’ll visit again! Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me here – I appreciate it more than you know!