I don’t know about you, but I’ve had a crazy week!! So, so glad it’s coming to an end and it’s the weekend! Woot! I wanted to pop in quickly today to share a project that I created using a couple of new dies and a new stamp set from Avery Elle!
Check out that fun pop up wreath!! The Pop Up Wreath Die is so incredibly innovative and creative!! And it’s so freaking easy to create this awesome dimensional wreath as a focal image!! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim a card base measuring 5” x 10” from Jungle Card Stock. Score at 5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut a square panel that measures 4.75” x 4.75” (I used a non-Avery Elle die for this) from White Linen Card Stock. Position the Pop Up Wreath Elle-Ment in the center of the image panel and run it through a manual die cutting machine. Use your finger tips to lift the branches of the wreath to give it dimension.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Christmas Florals Stamp Set using New Moon Pigment Ink.
- Stamp the poinsettias and branches from the Christmas Florals Stamp Set using Jungle, Lemon Grass, Cherry, Raspberry and Mimosa Pigment Inks. Die cut each of the stamped images using the Christmas Florals Elle-Ments.
- Adhere the flowers and branches to the wreath using foam squares and adhesive. Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam squares.
- Adhere clear seed beads to the flower centers with liquid adhesive.
I mean, could that get any easier?!! And what a wow factor that dimensional wreath has when it’s all said and done! I feel like this Pop Up Wreath Elle-Ment is going to make my holiday card making a breeze this year!! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.
That’s it for me today, friends!!! I have a pretty quiet weekend planned – most of it will be spent in my craft room. I hope you have some wonderful plans in store for your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by today!