Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Mama Elephant–Guest Spot!


Hello Friends!!

I’m popping in quickly today to share a couple of sneak peeks of some projects that I created for Mama Elephant that are being featured on their blog today!

Mama-Elephant-Sneak-Peek-1
Mama-Elephant-Sneak-Peek-2


Mama Elephant has recently celebrated their third anniversary, so I’m super excited to share these projects featuring some of their newly released stamp sets!  I hope you’ll click on through to the Mama Elephant Design Blog and leave me some love there!

Thanks so very much for stopping by today -  it brings the biggest smile to my face when you do!!  Have a great day!!

4 comments:

TK Watson said...

Great sneeks! Love the reindeer!

Shannon McComb said...

Eeek!! Adorable!!

Geri said...

Sneak peek looks terrific! I'm off to Mama's house to check out the whole enchilada!

Karen H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.