Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Merry Christmas Winter Wonderland!


Hello friends!

It’s been a minute since I posted last – I had a lovely weekend in Mexico with hubby and friends, and I’m rested and ready for a busy week here on my blog!  Today I have a quick share of a project I created using some super fun My Favorite Things products!

KKL_NOV1015

I was inspired by this project by Elena Roussakis, because she's amazing.  Here’s how I created my project:

  1. Trim an A2 top-folding card base from Sno Cone Card Stock; score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
  2. Die cut an image panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the stitched rectangle from the Blueprints 15 Die-Namics.  Die cut the stitched aperture from the image panel using the stitched circle from the Blueprints 12 Die-Namics.
  3. Using the Snowfall Stencil, apply a coat of Snowflake Paste to the Sno Cone card base.  Allow to fully dry.
  4. Using the Stitched Snowdrifts Die-Namics, die cut two snow slopes from Sweet Tooth Card Stock, one taller than the other.  Die cut the other edges of the snow slopes using the stitched rectangle from the Blueprints 15 Die-Namics.  Apply a light blend of Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink to the bottom edge of each snow slope using a Mini Ink Blending Tool.
  5. Stamp the sentiment from the Hand Lettered Holiday Stamp Set using Black Licorice Pigment Ink, and heat emboss with Clear Embossing Powder.
  6. Stamp the images from the Winter Wonderland Stamp Set, color with Copic Markers, and die cut with the coordinating Winter Wonderland Die-Namics.  Embellish the tree, house and sleigh with sparkly dimensional embossing powder.
  7. Assemble the card with foam tape.

That’s it!  I had so much fun putting this one together, and am pretty happy with the end results.  I’ve listed all of the products that I used below.

That’s it for me today, friends.  I’m headed to the day spa for a pedicure with my sister.  Then it’s back to my craft room – no rest for the wicked, I tell ya!  Thanks so much for stopping by today – I hope you all know how much I appreciate you!  Have a great day!



3 comments:

TK said...

What a sweet little scene - love!

Jodi Collins said...

This scene is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!! Just FABULOUS!!

Dot J Freel said...

Really love your card!!!!!!