Hello, sweet friends!!
I’m popping in quickly today to share another project that I created using a super fun stamp set from the Avery Elle Winter Release! This project features the new Mon Cheri Stamps and coordinating Elle-Ments as well as the new Scalloped & Pierced Heart Elle-Ments! Check it!
How cute are those adorable little cherries?!! I love them! And It looks like the girl cherry is playing hard to get! LOL Here’s how I created my project!
- Trim an A2 horizontal top-folding card base from White Linen Card Stock. Score at 4.25”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Stamp the cherry images from the Mon Cheri Stamp Set onto some Solar White Card Stock using Tuxedo Black Ink. Color the images with Copic Markers and die cut them out using the Mon Cheri Elle-Ments.
- Die cut the gingham heart and the white heart using the Scalloped & Pierced Heart Elle-Ments.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Mon Cheri Stamp Set onto the card base using New Moon Pigment Ink and heat emboss it with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Wrap baker’s twine around the bottom fo the card base and tie it into a bow. Assemble the card using foam squares.
- Adhere Sparkling Clear Sequins to the card base using Multi Matte Medium. Apply a thin coat of Glossy Accents to the cherry images.
Easy peasy!! Who wouldn’t love to get a cute little love note like this?!! I know I would! I’ve listed the products that I used below. Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog to get an amazing dose of additional inspiration using the Avery Elle Winter Release products!
That’s it for me today, friends!! I’ll be spending the day catching up from my whirlwind trip to Seattle, with a short pit stop in Vegas (JLo was AH-MAZING!) I got in late last night and I’m dragging butt big time. But I’ve got some very pressing deadlines that I need to get caught up on! So, if you need me, I’ll be in my craft room!! Hope you have some awesome crafty plans in your future – thanks so much for stopping by today!!