The day is finally here for the Avery Elle Spring 2016 Release!! And I really think you all are going to love every single new product as much as I do!! My project for the hop today features the Skating By Stamp Set and coordinating Elle-Ments.
Oh my cute, right?!! Seriously, this Skating By Stamp Set is chock-o-block full of the most adorable images you’ll ever see!! This little skater girl can do all kinds of fun stuff – the set is super versatile!! Here’s how I created this project:
- Trim an A2 vertical top-folding card base from Solar White Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon bone folder.
- Die cut an image panel from Sea Glass Card Stock using the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments.
- Die cut the clouds from the image panel using the Pierced Cloud Elle-Ments. Trim a piece of vellum just slightly smaller than the image panel and adhere it to the back of the image panel. Place the Pierced Cloud Elle-Ments back into the negatives on the image panel, and emboss them into the vellum by running them through your manual die cutting machine with an embossing pad.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the image panel using New Moon Dye Ink (this stuff is AMAZEBALLS!)
- Stamp the skater girl and the balloons from the Skating By Stamp Set onto Solar White Card Stock using New Moon Dye Ink (this ink is COPIC FRIENDLY!) and die cut them using the coordinating Skating By Elle-Ments. Color the skater girl with Copic Markers.
- Stamp the skater girl and balloons a second time onto some patterned paper (I used papers that I had in my stash) for paper piecing the skater girl’s dress, bow and the two balloons using New Moon Dye Ink. Cut them out using detail scissors.
- Adhere the skater girl and the balloons to the image panel with foam squares. Adhere the assembled image panel to the card base with foam squares.
Seriously, how could you not love that skater girl?!! She’s just so stinkin’ cute!! I’ve listed the products that I used below.
The next stop on the hop is the amazing (and hilarious) Caryn Davies! She will blow you away with projects featuring her new stamp set – and I know you’re going to flip out over them! All of the links for the hop, as well as the rules for the hop, are listed below. Be sure and click through all of them to see some awesome projects from my sweet teammates and to be eligible for the prize!!
To celebrate our Spring 2016 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, February 28th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 29th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog;
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps);
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them;
- Follow us on Pinterest;
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us);
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong).
That’s it for me today, friends!! I hope you enjoy the hop!! Thanks so much for stopping by today – I love it when you spend some of your day here with me. Hope the rest of your day is FAB!