It’s been a busy week here on the blog, and today is especially busy. If you’re looking for my 5 Days to An Organized Crafty Stash post, please click HERE. Otherwise, I’m back to share another project that I created using one of the new stamp sets from the Avery Elle Winter Release! Today’s project features a super cute stamp set called Beary Sweet Wishes!
Okay, so as soon as I saw this stamp set, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. First, instead of making them gummy bears, I made them Teddy Grahams. I love Teddy Grahams. LOL And then I knew that I wanted to pair the big bears from the Beary Sweet Wishes Stamp Set with the little bears from the Pick N Mix Stamp Set to make a baby card! Brilliant, right?! LOL Here’s how I created it!
- Trim a 4” x 8” card base from Kraft Card Stock, score at 4”, fold in half and perfect the crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut an image panel from Solar White Card Stock using the Double Pierced Square Elle-Ments.
- Stamp the sentiment from Simply Said: Amazing Stamp Set using New Moon Pigment Ink. Heat emboss it with Clear Embossing Powder.
- Stamp the large bear from the Beary Sweet Wishes Stamp Set onto Kraft Card Stock twice using White Pigment Ink. Heat emboss them with White Embossing Powder. Die cut them out using the coordinating Beary Sweet Wishes Elle-Ments.
- Stamp the small bear from the Pick N Mix Stamp Set onto Kraft Card Stock using White Pigment Ink. Heat emboss it with White Embossing Powder. Die cut it out using the coordinating Pick N Mix Elle-Ments.
- Adhere the bears to the image panel with foam squares. Tie a bow out of baker’s twine and adhere it to the baby bear with a glue dot. Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam squares.
Super simple – right?! I was pretty proud of myself – this turned out exactly how I envisioned it. I’ve linked the products that I used below. Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more fun stuff and inspiration.
That’s it for me today, friends. I’m off to the spa with my girlies, and then out to dinner with our neighbors tonight!! Thanks so much for spending part of your day with me here – I love it when you do!