Can you believe that it’s February already?!! I feel like January just disappeared right before my eyes!! But I’m so glad it’s February – it’s one of my favorite months! And I’m here today to share a project that I created featuring some of the brand spankin’ new My Favorite Things products!!
This project features the new Farm-tastic Stamp Set and coordinating Die-Namics, as well as the new Sunny Skies Die-Namics! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2 vertical top-folding card base from Sweet Tooth Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon bone folder.
- Stamp the chicken from the Farm-Tastic Stamp Set onto some Smooth White Card Stock using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, and color it in with Copic Markers. Use the coordinating Farm-Tastic Die-Namics to die cut the image.
- Die cut the image panel from Sno Cone Card Stock using the flag die from the Blueprints 13 Die-Namics.
- Die cut the hillside from green polka dot paper (Dots & Stripes Fresh Paper Pack) and the fence from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Rolling Hills Die-Namics. Adhere the two together with adhesive. Use the flag die from the Blueprints 13 Die-Namics to die cut the hill and fence. Adhere the hillside and fence to the image panel.
- Die cut the sun from Pineapple Card Stock using the Sunny Skies Die-Namic. Use the flag die from the Blueprints 13 Die-Namics to trim out the sun to fit onto the image panel.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Farm-Tastic Stamp Set using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink, and heat emboss it with White Detail Embossing Powder.
- Wrap red and white baker’s twine around the top portion of the card base and tie it into a bow.
- Adhere the chicken to the fence and the sun to the corner of the image panel with foam tape. Adhere the assembled image panel to the card base with foam tape.
And there you have it! All of the images in the Farm-Tastic Stamp Set are really stinkin’ cute, so I can’t wait to play with them more! I’ve listed all of the products that I used below. And I’m excited to let you know that ALL of the February My Favorite Things products are avaialble in the MFT Store NOW! Just click on the graphic below to be taken directly to the store! Lastly, I hope you’ll click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to be linked to the other incredible projects that my sweet teammates have created for your inspiration!! You’ll also want to leave some love along the way as there are PRIZES to be won for doing so!!
That’s it for me today, friends!! I’m still fighting this crazy cold, but feel like I’m finally on the road to recovery. I certainly don’t have time for being sick!!! Thanks so much for stopping by today!! It makes my heart smile when you do!! Ta ta for now!!