Have you been enjoying the Count Down posts leading up to tonight as much as I have?!! Holy cow – this month’s release is so awesome!! I wanted to pop in and share a project that I created using the new Kind Thanks Stamp Set and the Twice the Thanks Die-Namics!
I looooove a big bold sentiment that can become the star of the show! I swooned with glee when I saw the Twice the Thanks Die-Namics because they are the epitome of show stoppers for me! And the Kind Thanks Stamp Set is the perfect “wing man” for the dies – like perfect! I hope you think so, too! Here’s how I created my project!
- Trim an A2 vertical top-folding card base from Sweet Tooth Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Using the pierced strip die from the Blueprints 3 Die-Namics, die cut a strip from Razzle Berry Card Stock, Orange Zest Card Stock, Pineapple Card Stock, Limelight Card Stock, and Summer Splash Card Stock. Adhere each strip, in rainbow order, to an A2 sized piece of printer paper, making sure to align each strip closely to the next and at a diagonal angle. Trim off the excess portion of the strips on either side of the assembled rainbow, and then trim the excess printer paper.
- Center a Rectangle STAX Die-Namic so that it trims the assembled rainbow into three pieces – one center piece, and two equally-sized side pieces.
- For the image panel, trim a piece of Sweet Tooth Card Stock the same width as the largest piece of the rainbow and the same height as the card base. Adhere the large rainbow piece to the image panel. Adhere the two side rainbow pieces to the card base, making sure to stagger the left side one strip lower than the center rainbow, and the right side one strip higher than the center rainbow.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Kind Thanks Stamp Set below the rainbow using Black Licorice Pigment Ink. Heat emboss with Clear Detail Embossing Powder.
- Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam tape.
- Die cut the thanks die from the Twice the Thanks Die-Namics from Sweet Tooth Cardstock four times, and once from Black Licorice Card Stock. Adhere the layers together with a Quickie Glue Pen, making sure to place the black die cut on the top. Adhere the assembled die cut to the image panel using a Quickie Glue Pen.
- Adhere Clear Droplets to the image panel using Glossy Accents.
There you go!! Just so you know, you’ll be seeing much more of the Kind Thanks Stamp Set and the Twice the Thanks Die-Namics – they are officially my new favorite MFT products!! I’ve listed all of the products I used below. Please click on through to the My Favorite Things Design Blog to be linked to the other GORGEOUS projects created by my teammates for your inspiration!! Your mind will be blown – count on it! Oh, and ALL of the March My Favorite Things products are available NOW! Click on the widget below to be taken directly to the MFT Online Store!
That’s it for me today, friends!! I’ll be back soon with more creative goodies for you, so I hope you’ll come back again to visit. I adore it when you do!!