Hello my friends!!
It’s been a very busy week here on my blog! On top of all that, I’m getting ready to have a garage sale with my friend, so my house is a WRECK right now! I’ve gone through every single drawer, closet and room – I’ve thrown away bag after bag of junk that we’ve collected over the last ten years, and now I have a ginormous pile of other stuff for the sale. Phew! That’s a lot of work!!
Anyhoo, I wanted to pop in quickly to share another project that I created with some stinkin’ cute Avery Elle Spring 2016 release product! This one features the Special Delivery Stamp Set and coordinating Elle-Ments. I paired it with some previously released Avery Elle product to create a super fun little scene! Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base from Solar White Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half, and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Trim another A2 panel from Solar White Card Stock and blend some distress ink I used Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, and Picked Raspberry for the sunset, and Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Peacock Feathers for the dark sky) using a Mini Ink Blending Tool to create the sunset and dark sky. Use the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments to die cut the inked image panel.
- Stamp the stork and bundle from the Special Delivery Stamp Set onto Solar White Card Stock using New Moon Dye Ink. Color the images with Copic Markers and die cut them out with the coordinating Special Delivery Elle-Ments.
- Stamp the cityscape from the Super Stamp Set onto Fog Card Stock using the Fog Dye Ink. Use the Super Elle-Ments to die cut the cityscape.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Special Delivery Stamp Set onto the cityscape using Pure White Pigment Ink, and heat emboss it with White Embossing Powder. Use the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-Ments to die cut the cityscape to fit the image panel. Adhere it with foam squares.
- Stamp the baby boy sentiment from the Special Delivery Stamp Set onto the colored bundle using Pure White Pigment Ink and heat emboss it with White Embossing Powder.
- Adhere the stork and the bundle to the image panel with foam squares.
- Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam squares.
There you go! Is that stork not so adorable flying over the city to deliver a precious bundle?!! I just love him, and I’m pretty stinkin’ happy with how this turned out! I’ve linked the products that I used below. Please click on through to the Avery Elle Design Blog for more delicious inspiration from my sweet teammates!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! As I mentioned above, I’ll be spending the rest of today and all day tomorrow getting ready for and putting on the garage sale!! Wish me luck – hoping to make myself some more stamp money! Heeheehee Have a great weekend!