Today’s project features the Fly By Friends Stamp Set and dies from My Favorite Things. When I saw this stamp set, I immediately thought of that classic bee image with like a crown or a laurel surrounding it. So I set out to create that same classic image with the bee from Fly By Friends. Here’s how I created my project:
- Trim an A2, vertical top-folding card base from Black Licorice Card Stock. Score at 5.5”, fold in half and perfect crease with a Teflon Bone Folder.
- Die cut an image panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX Die-Namics. Stamp the laurel image from the So Much Love Stamp Set and the sentiment from the Fly By Friends Stamp Set using VersaMark Ink, and heat emboss with Gold Detail Embossing Powder.
- Stamp the bee image from the Fly By Friends Stamp Set onto Black Licorice Card Stock using VersaMark Ink, and heat emboss it with Gold Detail Embossing Powder. Die cut the image out using the coordinating Fly By Friends Die-Namics.
- Adhere the bee to the image panel with foam tape.
- Adhere the image panel to the card base with foam tape.
I plan to create a whole set of these cards with different sentiments and give them away as a gift. This came together really quickly and is perfect for mass producing! I’ve listed the products that I used below.
That’s it for me today, friends! I’ll be hanging out in my craft room all day today!! I hope you have some awesome plans in store for your day! Thanks for spending part of your day here with me. I’ll be back on Friday with more crafty fun!